A couple of weekends ago Sean had an interview in Atlanta (but not for a job in ATL), so we decided to make a trip of it. We stayed with my friend Katie, who was gracious enough to give us her place for the weekend. Maybe she was scared of staying with our brood!!! It was especially nice since Katie is weeks away from getting married and in the midst of moving. It was a really fun weekend and we got to experience some cold weather without the snow :(( Actually, Finn corrected us after calling it Hotlanta. He said, "No, it's Coldlanta."
We spent the first day with some friends, Danielle and Ben who have a daughter, Riley. We spent the day at a children's museum. Finn and Riley loved it! The next day we changed it up and spent most the day touring where Martin Luther King grew up. It was facinating. In the afternoon we visited a HUGE indoor farmer's market. I felt like I was in a Europe. We made a nice dinner with the good stuff we got. On the last day when Sean had his interview, I spent the day with Finn and Julien at the aquarium. Finn was in heaven surrounded by sharkes, sea turtles, fish, sea horses, jelly fish, etc. Here are some pictures from the trip.
Finn and Riley at the Children's museum
Danielle (college friend) and Riley

Finn in front of Martin Luther King's childhood home (I have no idea why he decided to hide his face)
 |
| Finn and Sean enjoying the sights |
 |
| Our visit to Martin Luther King's resting place (afterwards I thought how it is a little strange to pose in front of a tomb??) |
 |
| Katie (college friends) with the boys |
 |
| Finn with Travis (Katie's fiance). These two were inseparable |
 |
| Finn and the sea turtle |
 |
| Finn and I with a fish |
 |
| Finn and I being penguins |
No comments:
Post a Comment