Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Recap

We had a great Christmas holiday this year! This was the first year where Finn really got into all the differect Christmas traditions. Here is a photo walk through our Christmas time!!

Finn and I spent a few days getting the house ready for Christmas. This is when we listened to Christmas music and made Christmas ornaments.


Then we finally got a tree and had a blast decorating it all together.


The final product!!


 We went to downtown West Palm Beach to enjoy the "snow" which Finn loved!
It was atually bubbles, but really looked like snow from a distance!


 Julien and Grammy (Sean's mom) enjoying the snow too (except that it made you cough!!)


This is the boys just hanging out at Grammy's. I love this picture. It ended up in an ornament.


Julien with his Great Grandmother, Bonne Maman, visiting all the way from France!


Finn with Valerie, his godmother and my sister


Christmas in Florida! Julien's first time in the pool. He loved it!


All the boys together! (my sister's three boys)


All together on Christmas. What a special treat!!!
From France, California, Gainesville and Fort Myers.


Sean and Julien hanging out on Christmas morning. He's got the deer in the headlights look!!


This is Finn and I on a mini train that went through this park decorated with Christmas lights and decorations.


Ruca made the trip too, although her space is slowly getting smaller and smaller as the family grows!


We ended the vacation in Busch Gardens!



2 comments:

  1. You guys are making me jealous with those swimming pics. It looks like you guys had a really fun Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!! I love your blog Caline! And your boys and absolutely freaking adorable! I got your letter and pictures (we didn't send any!) and I'm sooooo hoping it's San Diego where you end up. =) Our boys could grow up surfing together!

    ReplyDelete